Sunday, June 6, 2010


Hello!


I’m Joana and I‘m from Portugal. I’m here in Estonia Since the end of February. About my experience here I just can say that it is amazing. Everyone has been nice with me since I arrived. So I couldn’t be more grateful for that. For me to live here it’s also a good experience because I can contact and communicate with people with a different culture and style life. Here it’s everything so calm and peaceful and we can find a lot of places to have fun at the same time and to rest in the Nature.


I’m living now in a dormitory with others Erasmus students. So, here I can also have other contact with different nationalities which is very good too!
In the beginning it was a little difficult to be here, I think that the first 2 weeks is when we miss a lot our country and essentially our family and friends. But after a few time we accept that we are living here and start to enjoy a lot this country and this Estonian people!
Now I’m continue having my practice in Environmental Helth, the same that I stud in Portugal and I’m enjoying that.


For this period of time I had new experiences, since being in the hospital because a skin problem, appear in an Estonian journal and others. So, this 4months, they will be something that I will never forget in my life and I will remember them always with nostalgia!


I can not remember anything more to tell you but I will write soon.
Good luck for everyone who is in Erasmus too!
Kind regards ,
Kisses,
Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment