Friday, October 9, 2009

Reunion

When I one day opened my email box and found João Novo email I was very surprised. I knew him, he was incoming Erasmuse student in our college in spring 2008 from Escola Superior de Tecnologia da Saude de Lisboa, Portugal. I was even more suprised when I read his email, he sayd that he is coming back to visit Estonia and would like to see also me. Of course I agreed to meet with him.

When we see each other on last Friday evening he told to me: do I remember that he promised to come back to Estonia one day and now he was here. He was here with his friend-supervisor from the hospital where he is working at the moment as radiographer. They get together also with João student tutors Laura and Merit. João sayd that the reunion was very good.

And again he promised that one day he is going to visit Estonia again. Hope to see his someday again.

So you see, if you also want to find more new friends abroad and get to know Europe better then become an Erasmuse student and explore Europe. Choose Estonia.


With best regards,
Danel Jantra
Erasmus Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment