Friday, October 23, 2009

Annika in Italy

21.10.09

Hey! It has been a long-long time, since I wrote about my life here..I`ve been here exactly one month now. So 8 weeks left… Life has been very-very busy so far. I`ve been in the hospital also, to observe chief-nurses, and when Im in the hospital, my days start at 7.a.m. So, long days for me. And Im also on half way with my diploma thesis!

This Sunday I went to the cinema with a friend, to see a movie… different experience…
Here they have everyhting in italian, even movies in english, so if you don`t understand any italian, you might have some difficulties understanding the movie… other bad thing is also that, the cinema is away from the city, about 15 minutes by car, so it`s difficult to get there without a car…Although cinema itself was very nice, spacious and a wide choice of movies…

I don`t know what it is, but during this time here in Italy, I`ve had several problems with my technology, for example, the wire of my PC just melted one moment and stopped working, so I had to buy a new one… and also my iPod stopped playing from one moment, well it was quit old, but it`s strange that all these thing happend just here and in a short time… So now I have a new one, better and smaller than the old one;)

Few weeks ago I visited Caorle, 2 hours by car from Udine.. Very amazing town, close to sea and they also had very nice little bars and caffeterias there… I recommend warmly!

Weather here is also colder than the first weeks, autumn has arrived!… jacket and boots are necessary now… But it`s sunny and not raining or and snowing like in Estonia now.

Bye-bye for now...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment