Thursday, January 7, 2010

One down, two to go in Toledo

OK, it has been a while. Since my last post I have finished the neurological physiotherapy practice in Hospital Nacional de Paraplejicos. It ended just before christmas. Fortunately, I was able to come home for the holidays, actually I still am home. Tomorrow, though, it's the time go back. By all calculations, I should be tomorrow at 11 PM in Toledo again.

The new practice starts on Monday. For the next three weeks or so, I should do massage. To be honest, I have no idea whether the tutors there can speak English or not. Either way, It will be a new and exciting adventure. Probably, I'll make a new post next week, then I'll know more about the massaage practice.

Have a pleasant new year,

Ott Vanem
FT-III

No comments:

Post a Comment