Saturday, July 6, 2013

Adeus Lisboa !



.... and say hello to Albufeira. Yes, I left Lisbon – the city which had already become my home. But Erasmus is over, most Erasmus students have already left and summer means Algarve in Portugal.
 I truly fell in love with the city, we had the graziest parties, really great internship, met unforgettable people, managed to visit fantastical places – I am just so happy I did Erasmus in Lisbon and wouldn’t change anything... Lisbon is truly an Erasmus city, I am gonna be way better physiotherapist thanks to all the experience I got from Portugal. And as I have mentioned before, I will definetily come back as soon as possible.
Have a nice summer!  Final year, here I come !

Liina Kõllamets FT2


Liina already concluded everything so I will try to not repeat her.

When I visited Portugal the first time in 2012 years summer I said after that I’m definitely going back there, but I didn’t expect the opportunity to open so soon. But I’m very grateful for it!After Erasmus I believe even more the sayings that your home is where is your suitcase and you miss your home only when you don’t like the road... because in Portugal i felt like belonging there and it was so hard to say good bye. All the experience I had during these 3 months are unforgettable and I can say that It was one of the best times of my life and even when Erasmus means no regrets I still have one regret – that I didnt stay for longer. And I’m going to say it second time too! That I will definitely visit Portugal again in the future because I’m just too in love with Lisbon! I already miss my internship companions and portugues people!


Kristina Kärk TK3


No comments:

Post a Comment