Saturday, June 4, 2011

Oha!!









The weather in Turkey is really hot now, and getting hotter every day. We're quite sunburned now :)

Anyway, the hospital practice is over now and in 2 weeks Erasmus will be over for us, which I don't want to think about yet. The last department that I was in, cardiology, was super, best one so far. I got to see angiography and help the nurses there a bit. The saddest thing ever was the pediatric angiography. There were mothers waiting in line with their children, aged from 17 months to 5-6 years, all crying. And when the children came in, they were so confused and upset, it was really heartbreaking.

And also, in Estonia I worked at emergency cardiology department as a assistant nurse, so it was interesting to see the differences between the cardiology department here and in Estonia.

And the personnel was great, I even called one of the nurse mom, cause she was always worried if I had breakfast yet and if I'd like some tea etc :D

And I lost my sunglasses today :/ for your information :)

No comments:

Post a Comment