Thursday, June 16, 2011

Probably the last post from Turkey






...and it's from Atatürk airport in Istanbul. I have many hours here before my next flight, so I'm just going to take the time, and think back to my Erasmus experience. I remember when I first came to Turkey on March 11, I saw Istanbul from the airplane, the palm trees, the mosques...that was the moment I fell in love with Turkey. Of course there were many things that also shoked me at first, like the crazy traffic, trash on the streets, wondering dogs, staring people etc, but I adapted well :D

These three months have gone by more quickly than I expected, I didn't even have the time to miss my home. I'm going to be back in Estonia today, just in less than 10 hours, and I still can't believe that I'm leaving.

I met so many amazing people here- people from all around Europe and also turkish people, I visited incredibly beautiful places, I tasted interesting foods, and I am going to miss all that.

Being an Erasmus student is really something everybody should try.

And one thing is for sure- I'm going to go back to Turkey some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment