Monday, June 25, 2012

Hallo, wie geht's!

I am writing forward about the end of my first practice and about the beginning of the second.
When I had finished my 160 hours of practice in Internal Diseases department I was little bit sad, because it was such a good time full of work and good colleges who teached me a lot.
They told that they will definaltely miss my company.

The next day I had to start my practice in Surgical Department named Rosaly. They explained all the system with surgical patients- how to monitor them and how is arranged the operation plan.
The department looked nice but the work was totally different. I think the first week I learned it how things work there and then I could do everything by myself.

One thing what annoyed me little bit was that there was too many trainees in the same time. Because of that there was not so much work to do compared with last department.
My language was much better than in the beginning and I could communicate with everybody without big problems.

I wanted to pass this practice with one month and because of that I had to be in the hospital almost every day and I didn't had so much free time anymore.
It was very good that all the international students lived in the same dormitory so we could still meet. One really nice event where we participated was Museum night in Frankfurt. Here are also some pictures.







Until the next post! :)

Liisi Põldots
Õde 2

No comments:

Post a Comment