Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hey Hey

Today I would like to tell you a little about my trip to München.

In weekends there is a possibility to get a 16 euro ticket to München you only need 5 good friends and power to be up 24 hours. Next to practice wasn´t so easy to find free time for traveling but I couldn´t stop myself to go to  this crazy trip. The trip contained (there and back) 10 train changes and 24 h without normal sleep, but I and my friends where hard to get down, we enjoyed every moment of this trip. We saw Münchens beautiful buildings, gardens and we got to know this citys nightlife.

Here are very good opportunities to travel by train to other citys of Germany or other countries near Germany, you just need to grab hold of the chances. I gathered experiances from my practices  and expanded my horizons by exploring the country when ever I could. So happy that Erasmus gave me this awesome opportunity. When you are still not sure if to make your practice in other country then don´t, this small adventure can change your life :D

                                  
                                               


When you visit München then its a Must to go to the BMW Museum. A real goody for car fans (there is something for bike fans too ;)).


Alles Gute!
Sigrit Õ3

No comments:

Post a Comment