Thursday, August 9, 2012

Let's visit Venice!

Ciao!

So you haven't heard from me for a looooong time because my laptop broke and I couldn't really use it even for blogging, but the good news is that I started keeping a diary about everything that I did in Italy.

I will show you some pictures of my trip to Venice. The trip took place on the 12th of June. The weather was perfect for a touristic day! It was not so hot like usually, there was a few clouds so we had some moments when we didn't even sweat so much!

The city itself is an absolute dream! It was like a place from a fairy tale, honestly. I went there with 3 of my girl friends, but since the city is so extremely romantic I would recommend to go there with "someone special."






















As you can see there was a lot of water =D Hahahaa! Anyways, I'm very happy that I got the chance to visit Venice, because it is a very famous and beautiful place. I will never forget this city with all the little bridges everywhere.

Maarja from Rimini

No comments:

Post a Comment