Thursday, August 9, 2012

Would you like to see San Marino?

Although I spent most of my time in the hospital I still gave my best to visit some new places. How could I go back to Estonia without seeing any other places besides Rimini?

I visited the worlds oldest republic with 2 Greek friends. It was a good idea to visit San Marino, because it took only 40 minutes by bus to get there. Also I really wanted to see another country besides Italy (although technically it was still Italy, everything was the same, only difference was that you could hear more Russian language there than in Rimini).

I loved the old-fashioned houses and streets, but since it was a very small city we finished our journey quite quickly. Also the weather was unbearable.

PS: I had to visit San Marino once more when my Estonian friend came, so the second time (which was in July) we almost died in that heat!!!

Here you can see some of the pictures that we took:









Ci vediamo a dopo!

Maarja from Rimini

No comments:

Post a Comment