Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moi!:)


My name is Andra and I am writing this blog entry from Tampere, Finland. Well it´s already my sixth week in here, another seven to go.So there is pretty much to tell. Time passes really quickly and I am gone miss this city.
I have finished one of my practices-massage and at the moment I am dealing with neurology. In future I going tell more about my practical training.
Tampere is really nice city, there are almost 200 000 inhabitants, it´s the second largest city in Finland, also Tampere is a student city, there are three big schools, all of them have around 10 000 students. Tampere is a little bit similar to Tartu, here is also only one main street. In every semester my school TAMK(Tampere Unversity of applied sciences) accepts almost 150 new exchange students. So we really have internatinal atmosphere. In the dormitory, where I am living, I have met only one finn, who has actually studied estonian for one semester in university. So I am teaching him estonian and he is teaching me finnish. Also I am studing finnish at university, but because finns speak really good english, so I haven´t had really change to practice it.
Twice a week are held international parties. For me it´s almost only chance to meet other, because most of the exchange students study at university, while when I am doing my practical training at the clinc. And also I live in different place. Actually we have this organization called CLINT, that organizies events for ex-students,(citytour, survival week). We had cruise to Stockholm at the begging of this week. And there are gone be trip to St Petersburg.

Moikka!

Andra, FT III

No comments:

Post a Comment