Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tampere vs Tartu- 10:3


Three weeks seems to be almost nothing, feels rather like three days to go. Should I start packing already?? Time passes quikly another friday, another party, time for relaxing and another week is over and new to come I live one day at time.This has been rather good week, thow. Learned a lot during my practical training, visited Ylinen centre, which is 25 km out of city and discovered, that in the middel of nowhere is always something. Finnish population is quite dispersed, but bus transport is good, expensive,but good. Anyways I had change to experience riding/ hipotherapy. It´s impossible not to be happy when your walking next to something so beautyful, calming and big. And most important we could ride on our on and one windy day was better again.After therapy session, Ville, 22 years old Finnish horse, recevied Mynthon pastilles. Times certainly have changed, horses used to like carrots and bread, nowadays they dream about mynthon.
I must say I am not Ice hockey virgin any more. In Finland you must visit ice hockey game at least once, here it is matter of life and death. Tampere has got to two teams, Ilves and Tappara, Ilves is young team and Tappara has got long history. So in Tampere people ask each other, which team do you support? Don´t underestimate this question, you might find a new friend or enemy instead.

Tampere Ilves vs Kuopio Kalpa then, it was rather insignificant game and a boring one as my companion said. Because I didn´t have any previous experiences its difficult to refute this statement. I liked it and would go another time again. Of course I hoped to see more finns go grazy and more emotions, but maybe next time. Although I started wonder what is going on in the heads of fanatic fans,who see their favorite team loosing, cause this time Tampere team lost, 1:3. Depression, fustration? Oh well...in the picture logo of Tampere Ilves.

Btw :I saw Anu Saagim in the cover of one magazine. Feels like home!

Heippa!!!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment