Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bulgaria

It is my fifth day in Bulgaria. I arrived on Monday and already on Tuesday went to the Saint George hospital. I took a bus from Sofia to Plovdiv. It cost 13Lev. It is nearly 100kr. The hospitals in Estonia and here are very different. Mu first practice is in the MRI. There works radiography technician. He doesn't know Russian, but he knows English a little bit. He shows me images and talks in Latin some names of anatomy. I have already position the patients and push the buttons. Older people here knows Russian, but younger speaks English very well. I go to the practice with local students. I met one girl who speaks English. She explains me everything. Yesterday we went to national garden. It is very beautiful. The weather here is mo better than in Estonia. Everyday is sunny.

I'll write soon
Angie, RT2

No comments:

Post a Comment