Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Georg in Finland

Hello again everybody!

I was thinking to put down some emotions and thoughts from my practice thus far.
By now, the first part of my practice is coming closer to the end and I am happy to say I achieved everything I wanted from it, I got to practice my finnish, got to fine-tune my teaching methodology and use various different diagnostic methods and gadgets/machines.

For instance, microspirometry, electrical body composition measurement, 24h heart monitor method "Firstbeat", and pulse analysing program Polar Team 2. The last one I used in an elderly group weight-training setting and it was really great!



See the commercial here

It's been quite busy here with the long practice hours and different activities/seminars, so I hope it will all pay off in the future!

I'm looking forward to the next part of my practical training session!

Till next time, all the best,
Georg Laasik, FTII

No comments:

Post a Comment