Monday, April 9, 2012

Olá from Lisbon!

I arrived in Lisbon already on 16th March but have been so busy since then, so I haven't been able to share my thoughts and experiences with you.

Lisbon is a really beautiful city and a delightful combination of modern and old. I've been visiting a lot of sights such as Torre de Belém, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, the zoo, the oldest part of Lisbon - Alfama and of course the most central part of the town - Baixa-Chiado and Barrio Alto.

I'm doing my internship in S. L. Benfica clinic, which is a clinic for athletes in the sports club. S. L. Benfica is one of the most largest multi-sports clubs in the world. As many of you probably know, Benfica is mostly famous for its football team but they also compete in a wide variety of other sports such as basketball, rugby, gymnastics, swimming, handball, volley ball, athletics... I'm really glad, I'm given the opportunity to do my internship in such an interesting atmosphere, working together with the best sports physiotherapists in Portugal.

The weather has also been good to us - tons of sunshine and almost no rain! The average temperature has been above 18 degrees. And what's the best thing - no snow! :)




















Take care!


Triin, FT II

No comments:

Post a Comment