Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I was in CT Unit at Mater Dei Hospital for 3 weeks. The radiographers who are working there are very friendly and helpful. They didn´t let me to do examinations but they allowed me to put canulas to the patsients and my job was positioning and preparation of patients. I have seen lot´s of interesting examinations and there are some differencies from our country. Also by now I have visited with my friends most popular places in Malta for example Mdina, Marsaxlokk, Gozo, Comino- Blue Lagoon… Sometimes I am little bit sad, because I am only estonian student here, but in Garden View(my hostel) there are many of other ERASMUS students and we have lot´s of fun. In this week I will start my placement in MRI and I hope that there is as good as was in CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment