Monday, April 12, 2010

Practise in Bulgaria

It's my fourth week in Bulgaria. I could not write last week, cause in hostel weren't Internet. By the way local students had spring holiday last week. In hospital weren't students. I went to the hospital alone. I felt myself like the worst student.
I like my teacher. When he see that I can do something myself, he sit down and say that he don't do nothing anymore. He learned Russian till eight class, but have forgotten it. He shows, points out what I need to do, something says in Bulgarian, something in English, in Russian or Latin. He asked me about politics and football. In Bulgaria football is very popular. He knows the names of Russian football players. In hospital there are TV and some Russian channels. We watch TV together when we have spare time. I think I'm lucky that I have such teacher. Last week I went to the museums. I visited City Gallery of fine Arts and Ethnographic museum. I liked the Ethnographic museum. There were the old clothes, money, jewels, furnished rooms and many other things.
Anzelika, RT2

No comments:

Post a Comment