Sunday, April 18, 2010

Now I am doing my practical training in MRI Unit, in Mater Dei Hospital and everything is going well. I have made some examinations by myself for example brain and lumbar spain. There is very interesting and I think that there are quite many things and tips, that we should use in our hospitals in Estonia. At the moment I have to do different kind of independent assignments and have to write reports and at the same time doing my placement. My workdays are not long usually only 6 hours at 8 am to 14 pm every day. During the time I have spent here, I know only few words in Maltese but I hope that before I am going back home I can say some easiest sentences.:) Otherwise everything is OK, my flatmates are great and also all the other resident in our hostel thats why we have never get bored there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment