Friday, May 17, 2013

The Malta experience

Hello!

Two months and three days now on the "Rock". The last weeks have been almost only "work-work-work". I have reached 245 hours of clinical placements so the 400 hour are not as far anymore. On Wednesday I finished my placement in ultrasound and yesterday started in CT. 

Ultrasound
The first day in CT was very interesting. It left a really good impression and I liked it because I got to do almost everything and the atmosphere in this unit was amazing. So Im looking forward to the coming time in CT, I will definitely enjoy it!

But I have also had some time to have some fun. Last Saturday it was the last and decisive football game of the Maltese football premier league, this game decided the winner. It was between FC Birkikara and FC Hirberians. Birkikara won 3:1 and ended the regin of FC Valletta, who have won the league the past years. It was very interesting to see this game, because I had a chance to compare it with Estonian Premier league. I think the level is quite the same, but the Maltese football is more agressive. But all in all it was fun!

Hirberians in white and black, Birkikara in red and yellow.




One morning I got up early to take some pictures of the sunrise. Exactly 6.00 the sun rose from the horizon. It was very beautiful. I also took a time-lapse of the sunrise, but it will take me some time to process.

5.45 am
Time-lapse
Almost there...
Right on time

Cactus blooms
Sunny greetings to sunny and warm Estonia!!!

Bye-bye!

Kristjan Noormets
RT2

No comments:

Post a Comment