Friday, May 3, 2013

The Malta experience

Gozo Island- Fungus Rock and Azure Window
Hello again!

The weather here in Malta is getting warmer and warmer, but it has not been so sunny and warm all the time. It has rained a couple of times(3 or 4 times, out of the 10 days the whole year) and the wind thats blowing almost all the time, has also been quite cold.

In Sliema
Kitesurfers at St Johns Bay, Marsaskala
The sea is restless


But for this weekend the weather report promises +25C and not strong wind!! :)

The days in Mater Dei Hospital have been very busy and interesting, so the time has passed quickly. I have finished my second placement, nuclear medicine, and I started placement in ultrasound this week.
The GE Gamma Cameras
But I have also had some time to travel around the Malta islands. I had some good friends visiting me last week, so I had a lot of fun.

Ta´Qali Aviation Museum and cars presentation
Ferrari´s
Planes
Blue
:)
Valletta St John´s Co-Cathedral
The Maltese passion- Fireworks
Preparation at Golden Bay and the Grand Final in Valletta
 Over and out!
 
Kristjan Noormets
RT2
Malta

 

No comments:

Post a Comment